A billboard displaying the question Do you know what’s in a vaccine? has been taken down. The Perth billboard went up on June 13 and a few days later was vandalised and removed.
But in the interim what wonderful publicity even though the cowardly press never asked the question asked on the billboard of the various health officials or politicians who were interviewed.
Incredible really that the journalists didn’t address the question but allowed AMA representative Dr Mark Duncan-Smith to have his say:
I think the billboard is fundamentally disgusting. This isn’t a debate about freedom of speech. This is a debate about vaccination and ant-vaccination…it is effectively a form of child abuse
If the powerless media won’t address the problem then it is up to us to continue to educate the public.
What is in a vaccine?
What is wrong with our media? Why is there censorship around the issue of vaccination. The number of vaccines has increased from three vaccines in 1960 to 52 doses of at least 22 vaccines in 2018. This is a good reason to have a debate. Why are our children given so many vaccine doses?
The US Vaccine Injury Compensation Scheme has paid out over $4 billion to vaccine victims and vaccines are described by the US government as being “unavoidably unsafe”. This statistic is believed to represent only 10% of those that are injured by vaccines.
According to the World Health Organisation’s database of adverse events Vigibase, there have been over 82,000 recorded adverse events following Gardasil.
The public needs to know these facts but the media is not doing its job; journalists are being censored. Even if they had doubts about the vaccination issue they would be persuaded from airing them.
Censorship of the vaccination issue
I remember listening to a talk back radio program on our local ABC radio about the flu vaccine. First we heard the health officials spruiking the vaccine and then it was over to the listeners to have their say. And sure enough when a very articulate caller began revealing the many problems with the vaccine he was cut off. This was the ABC not commercial radio.
According to honorary professor in the School of Humanities and Social Inquiry at the University of Wollongong, Sharon Beder:
Journalists are free to write what they like if they produce well-written stories ‘free of any politically discordant tones’, that is, if what they write fits the ideology of those above them in the hierarchy. A story that supports the status quo is generally considered to be neutral and its objectivity is not questioned, while one that challenges the status quo tends to be perceived as having a ‘point of view’ and therefore biased.
Stephen Tunley is a Director of SaneVax Inc who when I put this conundrum to him replied:
Fact is that with a regulator (TGA) wholly funded by those it administers, with a Government in the thrall of big corporations, with media under the thrall of the political interests of its owners, with Universities and teaching hospitals reliant on funding from Pharma the issues do not get an airtime
The conference will look at science and accountability in the vaccination industry. This includes the urgent need for an adequate active vaccine adverse events surveillance system to be put in place in Australia. The conference will also focus on the need for conflicts of interest with pharmaceutical companies to be made transparent at ALL levels of the current vaccination system in Australia.
9 replies ›
- Coming Up On The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show Sunday August 26 To Saturday September 1 – Paul English / Dr. Adrian Krieg / Dr. Patrick Slattery / Michael Walsh / Dr. Peter Hammond / Pastor Steve And Pastor Eli / Mark Anderson | The Andrew Carrington
- Coming Up On The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show Sunday August 26 To Saturday September 1 – Paul English / Dr. Adrian Krieg / Dr. Patrick Slattery / Michael Walsh / Dr. Peter Hammond / Pastor Steve And Pastor Eli / Mark Anderson - EURO·FOLK·RADIO
- The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show (761) Paul English – Do You Know What's In A Vaccine And Other Pertinent Questions… | The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show
- The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show (1098) Andrew Carrington Hitchcock – An Analysis Of UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Recent United Nations Address Calling For Freedom Of Speech Throughout The World | The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show
- ACH (1232) Paul English And Shaun Surplus – Things I Trust More Than A Vaccine… | ACH
- ACH (1375) Pastor Eli James – The Testimony Of The Prisoners #8 – Are Vaccines Blasphemous?